No announcement yet.

All bird Photos.

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birds of Bombay Hook

Cool morning out at Bombay Hook National Wildlife Refuge with a decent variety of birds out.

1) Red-winged Blackbird (Seems to be a young one so not too much in the way of red/orange on the wings just yet.)
    Red-winged Blackbird by David Covarrubias, on Flickr

2) Great Egret
    Great Egret by David Covarrubias, on Flickr

3) Sandhill Crane (Bit of a rarity around here as they usually only stop by to eat and rest during their migration. They're currently heading torwards the southern US and northern Mexico from their breeding grounds up in the far northern US and Canada.)
    Sandhill Crane by David Covarrubias, on Flickr

4) Sandhill Crane
    Sandhill Crane by David Covarrubias, on Flickr

5) Common Yellowthroat
    Common Yellowthroat by David Covarrubias, on Flickr

Fujifilm X-T5, XF16-80 f/4, XF70-300 f/4-5.6, XF23 f/2, XF35 f/2, XF150-600 f/5.6-8, and a random assortment of 35mm film cameras.

Well captured David. I like seeing the different birds. The Sandhill crane tends to get lost a bit in the foreground and background. The other images should go in your book.
    Better a full bottle in front of me
    than a full frontal lobotomy.
    Hans

Comment

• David_MC
      David_MC commented
      Editing a comment
      The Crane shot is a pretty heavy crop. I think they were probably 150 meters away from where I was standing.

Like Hans says, it's always great to see other birds from around the globe. The red patch on the crane is very striking. I love your natural framing in #1.
    I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
    "I thought getting OLD would take much longer"

Comment

• David_MC
      David_MC commented
      Editing a comment
      It was quite interesting to see them since they are so extremely rare around here.

Super set David. I do like the cranes, they are quite a special bird in the UK...

Comment

• David_MC
      David_MC commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks!
Working...
X