No announcement yet.

All bird Photos.

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• King Parrot

i've been too busy preparing for Christmas to get out over the last couple of weeks and we've also had quite a bit of rain.

This chap visited our garden this morning and hung around while I got a few shots. We rarely see this in our yard but have seen thiis one several times over the last couple of days.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20231225_King_Parrot_0117.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	259.4 KB
ID:	506176

Click image for larger version  Name:	20231225_King_Parrot_0130-Enhanced-NR.jpg Views:	0 Size:	282.0 KB ID:	506172

Click image for larger version  Name:	20231225_King_Parrot_0126.jpg Views:	0 Size:	274.1 KB ID:	506173
    Alan W

My Gallery

Hi Alan

A beaut series of images - and I like the way the eye is always double-checking you out !

Phil

Comment

• wigz
      wigz commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Phil. It didn’t seem too bothered by me but it was certainly watching.

Beautiful bird and well captured Phil. It definitely has the colours of Christmas. It probably popped in for some Christmas pudding!
    I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
    "I thought getting OLD would take much longer"

Comment

• Isac
      Isac commented
      Editing a comment
      I'd plan ahead and it would all be set up indoors in cyclone proof buildings it would all be controlled by A.I. and robots

• wigz
      wigz commented
      Editing a comment
      A truly brilliant and revolutionary approach.

• Isac
      Isac commented
      Editing a comment
      With all the high tech stuff available today it should be easy (but expensive) to set up. Of course When I come back, I will be very wealthy

That reminds me of the young chap who was talking to a very rich and successful businessman that he met at his local pub. The young chap asked if it would be possible to successful as he was. The businessman told the young chap that when he arrived in town 20 years ago, all he had was the clothes he wore and a stick on his shoulder, on which was tied a sack containing all his worldly possessions. The young chap was intrigued and asked the businessman "what was in the sack?" The gentleman replied "Oh about 1 and a half million dollars".
Working...
X