Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4.20 from Lakeside

The 4.20 from Lakeside slowly makes its way up the hill at Nobelius siding taking another load of tired tourists back to their waiting cars
    Fuji X100s
    Silver Efex pro2

Well captured K1W1.
    That train would have been packed with tired, screaming kids and cranky parents not looking forward to the long drive home. I used to live in Avonsleigh and tried very hard not to venture out in the car during school/public hols.
    My Gear

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpy John View Post
      Well captured K1W1.
      That train would have been packed with tired, screaming kids and cranky parents not looking forward to the long drive home. I used to live in Avonsleigh and tried very hard not to venture out in the car during school/public hols.
      I think easter is their busiest time of the year. We were walking in the park and there were three trains that left Lakeside for Belgrave within an hour. This particular train had come back from Gembrook.

Comment

Enjoyed the shot and its one thing that still scares me a little to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Arthur View Post
          Enjoyed the shot and its one thing that still scares me a little to do.
          Scares in what way?

Comment

Just changing from the colour to the Black and white.
            I have seen many do it and I think should I or not.
            And its works out not and I have seen some shots like mine that have been changed and looks really good.
            So thats what I mean.

Comment

Working...
            X