X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noir

Noir simulation, two images stitched.

G'day mate

I don't know the full ins-&-outs of 'noir' ... but as a mono it goes very well
    The sky tones remind me of the red-filter days from years ago ~ and the tree's trunk shows wonderful datail as well
    A 'well done' from me

Phil

Comment

• K1W1
      K1W1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks. I think the Noir sim is primarily aimed for that grungy street shot look but with the brilliant blue cloudless sky I couldn't really see to much to photograph in colour so I thought I would try this for fun.
      The recipe for Noir pushes red and blue to +9 each and uses 2500k as the white balance.

Tones in this one are great. What stitching program did you use?
    I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
    "I thought getting OLD would take much longer"

Comment

• Isac
      Isac commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks. I was going to give you a program to try for stitching but it's only for real computers.

• K1W1
      K1W1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Microsoft ICE is the best one I found for Windows. It is the best piece of software MS make bar none imo.
      LR and PS both do a perfectly acceptable job these days. I have not had any issues with stitches of up to 9 images. The good thing is that they work seamlessly within the program.
      Last edited by K1W1; 11-01-2021, 01:18 PM.

• Isac
      Isac commented
      Editing a comment
      ICE was the one I had in mind, I use it regularly.I think it's better than Adobe.
Working...
X