Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black and White Photoshop

I have been playing in PS with the standard Black and White adjustment layer and I like it's power. The settings are on the images.

#1 - Original (edited) and cropped.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	4592-Mudlark_EDITED.jpg Views:	0 Size:	111.6 KB ID:	482923
    #2 - Photoshop BW adjustment layer using the DEFAULT settings.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	4592-Mudlark_BW_Default.jpg Views:	0 Size:	446.9 KB ID:	482922
    #2 - Photoshop BW adjustment layer Adjusting the sliders and adding a slight tint.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	4592-Mudlar_BW_SLIDERS.jpg Views:	0 Size:	498.7 KB ID:	482921 Thoughts and/or suggestions welcome.
    I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
    "I thought getting OLD would take much longer"

EH! You mean black and white and a bit.?
    Better a full bottle in front of me
    than a full frontal lobotomy.
    Hans

Comment

• Isac
      Isac commented
      Editing a comment
      There's so many things I want to do yet - but I can't remember what they are ...

• HansE
      HansE commented
      Editing a comment
      There are also a lot of things I would like to do again... alas.

• Isac
      Isac commented
      Editing a comment
      mmmm . . . . me too!

Nice shot Isac. I think I prefer the colour version here, followed by the tint version. The bird isn't as well separated from the background in the straight B&W version.
    Alan W

My Gallery

Comment

• Isac
      Isac commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for that Alan. I do agree the B&W is a bit off, but they were the default settings offered up by Photoshop. The sliders really can create some outstanding B&W effects. When I added the tint, it really made a difference, but it all depends on the tonal range.
Working...
X