• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two from the weekend

St Johns Anglican Church Heathcote

Lookout Rock. Heathcote

G'day Richard

Two things .... yes, the IR camera conversion (or whatever it is) is working very nicely and I'm sure that you are happy with it, and
    these two pics are really nice ... I like the very strong lines of the spire contrasted nicely with the soft curves of the foliage in #1, and in #2 the people on the rock make is all come 'out' to be a visual treat

Phil

Comment

Excellent tones and contrast that really brings out the detail. Interesting how the flagpole looks like a dividing line in #1.

#1 does feel a bit cramped to me- a bit more space to the right of the building would help
      Alan W

My Gallery

Comment

• K1W1
        K1W1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Ta. I was really restricted and by the time I used perspective correction I lost all the space I had on the right. maybe I will try generative fill in PS now its standard. When I took the photo I intended to delete the flagpole but I was unable to get a satisfactory result when I did so I left it in. I sort of like it there now.

• wigz
        wigz commented
        Editing a comment
        I find that the Remove tool usually works very well at filling in corners lost to perspective correction or straightening.
    Working...
    X