Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LJG View Post
    Thanks Darren, I thought very seriously about a 29er and nearly got conned into buying a 29er Lefty. Better traction, better over ruts etc, smoother ride, but I wanted the tighter and faster maneuverablility the 26er gives. At my age you need all the turn speed you can get because of slower reflexes haha When you get up and running we should get together with Mike and maybe some others you know for a cross country ride up the back of the sunny coast.
    Sounds like a plan Lloyd, just need to book half a dozen weddings and I should be right
    Cheers
    Darren
    website

Comment

Originally Posted by LJG
      Cannondale RZ One Twenty, RST Duece air forks with adjustable compression & rebound, X Fusion 02 RL2 air rear shock with adustable compression & rebound, Formula hubs, Maddux DC rims, DC Swiss Champion stainless steel spokes, Kenda off road block tyres, Shimano 180 & 160mm hydraulic disc brakes, Shimano crank and front & rear derailleur (27 speed) Tange Seiki 1.5" headset, Gell seat. Cygolite LED front and rear rechargeable lights (these are terrific for night riding and the front light throws out a suprisingly long beam) Garmin GPS unit which tracks your ride, gives speed, distance, altitude etc and downloads onto your PC for evaluation.
      That paragraph might as well be in chinese.

Exactly what I was thinking Now I know how my friends feel when I rattle on about ISO, apertures etc ...

Nice looking bike though Lloyd, and I'm pretty impressed with the lost 4 KG as well.

M

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Comment

Haha, thanks Mick. Don't worry, I had Mike to decipher it for me first! He knows about all that stuff as he rides plus all his mates do as well. They are downhill nnutters. Yes, the weight falls off when you ride regularly, I'll be under 80kg in a couple of months I hope. Believe it or not it is not the legs where I feel it, it is the stomach muscles that are tight the next day after a good solid ride. I have been slack this week, only 4 hours riding. I just seem to have too much on at the moment.
        Lloyd
        Never make the same mistake twice, there are so many new ones, try a different one each day
        Flickr
        Smugmug

Comment

Originally posted by LJG View Post
          I (27 speed)
          synco or clash box

so how any trailers can it pull? The KW has only 18 LO L and the Sonia bitch has just 12.

Comment

Working...
          X