No announcement yet.

Includes seascape, panorama and travel photography

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roman smoko

I am sitting here at present, sifting through endless array of images that I have not bothered to look at for some time...and came across some travel shots of the odd and funny. Maybe some others would like to add some humourous or weird image to show that travelling can not only impart some fantastic scenery, places etc but the more human side of travelling the world.
    Mike
    Attached Files
    "Each of us has their own calling"

Is that outside the Pantheon by any chance? While on the Roman theme, anybody want to pay 10 Euro's to hear a train driver sing that sounds like he is a large feral cat being strangled?

Lloyd
    Never make the same mistake twice, there are so many new ones, try a different one each day
    Flickr
    Smugmug

Comment

Outside the Colosseum, Lloyd...these guys charge like wounded buffaloes if you want to take their picture...hence the grab shot and odd angle...got what I paid for..still it was fun. Incidently...did you buy his CD?
      Mike

Comment

Haha not a chance!! I thought it looked a bit hilly in the shot to be the Pantheon but I wasn't sure.
        Lloyd
        Never make the same mistake twice, there are so many new ones, try a different one each day
        Flickr
        Smugmug

Comment

I remember these guys in front of Colosseum. They charge you if you want to take pictures with them. Only stupid tourists take tics with them: i.e Me and my family!!! Yep, we paid them!!!
          flickr
          http://www.flickr.com/photos/einesonnefotos/

Comment

Nope. I didn't pay em....just clicked and walked fast....they were a real couple of characters though.
            Mike

Comment

Working...
            X