X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forth Weir.

This morning.
    Attached Files

Not many lookers, and I don't know whether it's visible to everyone or not.

Did have a bit of fun getting the shot though, it let me know that I'm not as nimble as I used to be hopping over slippery rocks in a river!

Comment

Really nice movement in the water and like the autumn colours starting in the foliage. The sky looks a bit blown on my screen. Can relate to the not as nimble comment. My son did get me some of those walking poles for Christmas and definitely feel more stable with one of them in hand - even has a compass in case I get lost

Comment

Love this Greg ..... don't know that I am confident of being that nimble
        Barb
        "If you change the way you look at things ........ the things you look at change"

Comment

Originally posted by P Plates View Post
          Really nice movement in the water and like the autumn colours starting in the foliage. The sky looks a bit blown on my screen. Can relate to the not as nimble comment. My son did get me some of those walking poles for Christmas and definitely feel more stable with one of them in hand - even has a compass in case I get lost
          Thanks all.

Again I had problems doing something with the sky. It was all low clouds right down into the trees and sprinkling rain on and off. I made an adjustment to bring out a wee bit of texture in the sky but you can only do so much when it's all white to start with. I prefer not to replace skys and leave them as close to how they were if I can. I don't think it detracts too much from what I was trying to capture. I'll just have to wear the 'burned' comments.

Comment

Think it probably accentuated the blown in this. Probably would have gone with the gradient as you did in the other. You can see the clouds in the trees to the left. That or just reduce the highlight slider in the sky part - maybe.

Comment

Working...
            X