No announcement yet.

Includes seascape, panorama and travel photography

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beauty in the bush more of the lake

Again put in a new post but same lake I have to go back here this place is just stunning

51 by Sandy De Jong, on Flickr
    All Experts at anything were once beginners

MWAH Sandy

With the right lighting this would be a fantastic subject. The sun hitting the lake is too bright for my taste but the light on the reeds to the right of it looks really nice.

Comment

Thanks so much it was blinding me but I feel in love found this stumbled on this towards the end of my shoot for the day I was like OMG well trust me my words were a little bit more than just that this is first stop next time I go, not long from now. And maybe stayed a little longer for the sun to fall just a little more. But As I had not been out there before I did not know my way back I had drove for quiet awhile of the road I had been on before the roads are dirt used mostly by the farmers that live out there me in my little Hyundai did not want to be off the beaten track on roads I don't know after dark. I ended up using my GPS a little bit further down the road it took me left and it was only like 13 ks back to the main road so yes now I know this is here and how to go directly to it I am so going back there. Thanks so much PP
      All Experts at anything were once beginners

MWAH Sandy

Comment

Working...
      X