Clear All

• Dolphin Beach

Some more nice swells and clouds at the local beach

Alan

D7500 | iPhone XS Max | Mac

Flickr Instagram

Great take. Really like the first,the third I taking is the best of the BW

Comment

I like the lot, but the last one is striking. I guess it is because it is a high contrast black and white, and there are multiple lines leading to the middle of the image.

Comment

Very dramatic shots Alan, and another vote for the last. You live in a very interesting part of the country.

What if there were no Hypothetical questions?
        CC always welcomed, feel free to post your ideas with an edit if you have time - Thanks.

Comment

All good. I always like it when the clouds seem to mirror the lines in the landscape as in #1. The b&w definitely picks up details like the mist rising from the wave which is not as obvious in the colour version. Hoping to get down to the southern beaches of NSW later this year and looking forward to seeing decent surf and much nicer rocks to photograph.

Comment

Colour version for me. Beaut light and lovely break with the offshore breeze.

Comment

Thanks everyone.

4° on the beach this morning
              Alan

D7500 | iPhone XS Max | Mac

Flickr Instagram

Comment

I recall that in the past, I have mentioned that a good B&W blows my hair back. Ditto on this occasion Alan, though I do like the colour as well. I must say, they all would look good on the wall.
                I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
                "I thought getting OLD would take much longer"

Comment

Working...
                X