No announcement yet.

Includes seascape, panorama and travel photography

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uno one alone

While out on my camera drive something I see a lot of things to stop and take photos of sometimes I see a lot of nothing much at all or at least with kilometers and kilometers away from each other I spotted this tree it caught my eye just where it was I liked it but I guess I am odd that way but hope you like it as well

24 by Sandy De Jong, on Flickr
    All Experts at anything were once beginners

MWAH Sandy

That's a great shot and well pp'd Sandy. (nice to get the bird as well).
    I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
    "I thought getting OLD would take much longer"

Comment

Nice comp, great silhouette, B&W suits this...Stunning!

What if there were no Hypothetical questions?
      CC always welcomed, feel free to post your ideas with an edit if you have time - Thanks.

Comment

Sandy, you are not odd. You must have noticed that people here do what you describe all the time. I do it all the time, and it's the shots I didn't stop for that I regret. I can still remember some! You are amongst friends here.

Great shot by the way. Well spotted for sure.

Maybe bring out the whites a bit more? Just a thought.
        Charles

My indecision is final, I think.

Comment

Not odd at all. I will nearly always stop for a shot of an interestingly shaped dead tree. Great shot Sandy and like the processing.

Comment

Thank you all so much for looking and for your comments as well. Maybe I just feel a little odd whenever I take in how fascinated I am with old trees or trees them self. Its funny how you see some trees that have fallen over maybe in a storm while others just keep standing there long after they are dead. The bird just stayed there the whole time as I was trying to get some other compositions of this same tree he just sat there and did not fly away thought he would have flew away as soon as I got out of the car
            All Experts at anything were once beginners

MWAH Sandy

Comment

Working...
            X