No announcement yet.

Includes seascape, panorama and travel photography

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harbour Pano

Taken the same night as my previous post.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	035-39 pano.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	235.6 KB
ID:	400081

bump.

Comment

Nice lines in the image. The blurred boat in the foreground spoils it a bit and could probably be cropped up to the starboard marker and still be a well balanced pano. I quite like it anyway!

Comment

I'd thought it would've been 'Hot' enough up there without keeping the fires burning...
        Nice wide open scene showing all that's going on but there appears to be an editing fault going from behind the boat and heading up towards the flame.."Stitch error perhaps?"

Hope to get back up that way again some time in the New Year, then I'll be able to check all this out for myself as well.

Cheers.

What if there were no Hypothetical questions?
        CC always welcomed, feel free to post your ideas with an edit if you have time - Thanks.

Comment

Nicely done with the seamless stitching PP, except for a small area behind the boat.
          Gives a nice sense of peace.
          I quite like the sense of motion captured in the boat.
          http://www.flickr.com/photos/77375175@N04/
          Haven't been there, not done that.
          Jo

Comment

Thanks guys. I was in two minds about the blurred boat - and you lot haven't helped - one likes, one doesn't. The flame is now at a normal, ie far less bright, level so glad I got some shots while I could. Not sure if it will flare up again as the other plants come on line.

Comment

Working...
            X