• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We Came to Fish 2

Regardless of the weather...

Alan

D7500 | iPhone XS Max | Mac

Flickr Instagram

These are very evocative Alan. Beautiful composition and attention to detail. For example, the placement of the birds. No accidents, I'm sure.

Can't pick a favorite. Maybe #2.

Maybe - just maybe - you could bring out a bit more white in the clouds. I know, I hear you say, Charles and his cloud fetish. He is never satisfied. So true.

And I'm not going to show these to Bella, regarding the lack of poodles. We will never hear the end of it.
    Charles

My indecision is final, I think.

Comment

Thanks Charles.

I was a bit lucky with the birds - but I find that fishermen attract them, (as you saw in my Pel Pic)

Good point about the clouds - but they have been lightened already. I took it as far as I thought I could get away with without making them look unnatural in the dim conditions - and having them compete with the whites of the gulls

However, the bright colours of the fishermen's jackets would have probably allowed me to bring up the whites a bit more without a problem.

I have a couple more photos in which Jeanie appears for you to show Bella. I'll post them up soon.

In the meantime, you can show her the panos I posted earlier today where Jeanie is practicing her poses and pretending she is admiring driftwood or looking wistful

Alan

Flickr Instagram

Comment

Nice Alan, geez, they've got to be keen!! Great job catching the birds as well.
        Lloyd
        Never make the same mistake twice, there are so many new ones, try a different one each day
        Flickr
        Smugmug

Comment

The deep blues in the sky with the contrast of the bright jackets really make these images pop. Beautiful!

Comment

Thanks Lloyd and Gabby
            Alan

Flickr Instagram

Comment

Working...
            X