No announcement yet.

Includes seascape, panorama and travel photography

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perth Bathed in Sunshine

Taken from my office balcony on Wednesday. Rain and drizzle all around but Perth City was awash with sunshine - only for a short time though. You have to seize the moment I suppose. I thought the tree branch added to the framing so don't pick on me
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Perth from KBCCC-sm.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	127.0 KB
ID:	422197
    I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
    "I thought getting OLD would take much longer"

Well framed I recon, the tree is pointing out the subject matter!

(Why is there not the option to comment on your posts)?

Comment

• Isac
      Isac commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Greg. I have no idea about the comments. I'll have a poke around and see what I can come up with.

Nice and what Greg said. Looks like it was from the Middle Swan area. Up near the railway tunnel area. How close would I be??.

Pete
    If you wish to Learn first learn silence.
    Cheers Pete.
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/128884981@N07/

Comment

It was in Martin on Mills Rd East at #322. Karrakin Black Cockatoo Conservation Centre
      I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
      "I thought getting OLD would take much longer"

Comment

• Pete
        Pete commented
        Editing a comment
        Way more south than where I thought. Now you know why I won't return to WA I'd get lost. Only left there in 2013 after 51 years.

Pete

• Isac
        Isac commented
        Editing a comment
        Why ever did you leave beautiful WA? We have great things here. Most expensive city in the world, massive debt and we donate more heaps of GST to all the poorer states. Wow that makes us feel all warm and fuzzy

I have a daughter who just moved from Mundaring. have seen city peeking through the forest as I roll down the hills and thought.. I should take a photo, how amazing!
      Wow you work there and this is the first image I've seen from this vantage point from you....shame on you..shame shame shame.
      Light on the city is really lovely. I want a black cockatoo perched on that branch and a shot from there in the eve and in the am.
      Well done.
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/77375175@N04/
      Haven't been there, not done that.
      Jo

Comment

• Isac
        Isac commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you Phoenix. I go up the hill at 7am and back down at 3pm so it's a bit hard to get the late arvo shot, but I may take up the cause. I get plenty of black cockatoo shots at work though, so I could perhaps do a blend.

A shot with dramatic effect.......................well done.
      A HAPPY PENTAX USER

Comment

• Isac
        Isac commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks eaglem. Taken from the Welshpool Rd lookout in Lesmurdie (up the hill).
    Working...
    X