Clear All

• Deadwood

Dead trees.

Click image for larger version

Name:	deadwood-2976.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	647.7 KB
ID:	451343

I like the idea Tony but feel the trees get lost in the dark mountain. Maybe you could up the contrast to make them pop a little more.
    Sony A7rii
    https://www.redbubble.com/people/Tod...ortfolio?asc=u

Comment

An interesting shot but have to agree with Todd. I do like the B&W though.
      Lloyd
      Never make the same mistake twice, there are so many new ones, try a different one each day
      Flickr
      Smugmug

Comment

Good day Tony, they are great subjects aren't they.. the stories they could tell!

I've just run a few Nik Effex filters over to see if it would lift the shot a bit. What do you think?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Trees 2.JPG
Views:	34
Size:	336.9 KB
ID:	451378

Comment

Originally posted by seaslug View Post
          Good day Tony, they are great subjects aren't they.. the stories they could tell!

I've just run a few Nik Effex filters over to see if it would lift the shot a bit. What do you think?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n451378[/ATTACH]
          It's a weird one Greg, on my calibrated monitor my original looks like your version, on my laptop and work monitor it looks flat and lacking contrast, maybe I'll have to go back and re-callibrate my monitor.

Comment

The Nik version is certainly a lift Greg. Great subject and well photographed Tony.
            I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
            "I thought getting OLD would take much longer"

Comment

Working...
            X