No announcement yet.

Includes seascape, panorama and travel photography

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F-f-f-f-f-reeeezing!

Damn cold Friday morning so I gave up on birding, took a few quick snaps, packed up and came home. (Felt sorry for the camera )
    Canon EOS 80D - 2019-06-21 07:49:15 - 1/800 sec - Aperture priority - ƒ5 - ISO 400 - 24 mm - Spot

What if there were no Hypothetical questions?
    CC always welcomed, feel free to post your ideas with an edit if you have time - Thanks.

Interesting image Gaz. The light ripples on the water make the bottom half seem like a canvas.
    Sony A7rii
    https://www.redbubble.com/people/Tod...ortfolio?asc=u

Comment

Lovely photo Gaz. Beautiful colours and well presented. Like Todd said and it would look good on canvas as well.
      I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
      "I thought getting OLD would take much longer"

Comment

Nice photos Gaz. Early morning landscapes and seascapes are not for me in winter.
        Cheers
        Ross

Comment

Originally posted by Toddyh View Post
          Interesting image Gaz. The light ripples on the water make the bottom half seem like a canvas.
          Originally posted by Isac View Post
          Lovely photo Gaz. Beautiful colours and well presented. Like Todd said and it would look good on canvas as well.
          Originally posted by RossW View Post
          Nice photos Gaz. Early morning landscapes and seascapes are not for me in winter.
          Thanks very much, people. Cheers.

CC always welcomed, feel free to post your ideas with an edit if you have time - Thanks.

Comment

G'day Gaz

I think that you've got a cracker of a pic here - shivers etc. all to one side & fingers fruzzed to the bone
            I like the 2:1 -or thereabouts- aspect as it does make it better on the eye -
            cc if I may ... What do you think about a tad more saturation boost to the orange cloud & reflection to take it to a more dramatic level??

Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Ozzie_Traveller View Post
              G'day Gaz

I think that you've got a cracker of a pic here - shivers etc. all to one side & fingers fruzzed to the bone
              I like the 2:1 -or thereabouts- aspect as it does make it better on the eye -
              cc if I may ... What do you think about a tad more saturation boost to the orange cloud & reflection to take it to a more dramatic level??

Phil
              Thanks very much, Phil.

Of course, you may. CC more than welcome

I did experiment with more saturation but kept getting a slight banding between the different hues.
              I was once told to also increase the saturation sliders either side of the intended colour but still no joy in this case? Perhaps I'm pushing it too hard?

However, I will persist...
              (Perhaps a play with luminosity masks? Hmmm...)

Cheers.

Comment

Working...
              X