No announcement yet.

Includes seascape, panorama and travel photography

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Different today

We could be getting some nice sunsets with all these clouds in the next few days. The rain has started greening the place up and clearing the view.

Click image for larger version

Name:	21090751.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	441.4 KB
ID:	480597
    Better a full bottle in front of me
    than a full frontal lobotomy.
    Hans

That's a lovely photo Hans. Nice and wide and a lot of great colours. Looks sharp throughout as well - plenty to look at. Heaps of potential to make it pop!
    I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
    "I thought getting OLD would take much longer"

Comment

• Isac
      Isac commented
      Editing a comment
      Storage is the cheapest thing on the planet right now Hans. I know a guy who has over 50 1/2GB drives!!. Whenever he wants to go back for a particular file, he has it listed in a catalogue and can find it in no time. I only save the PSD file and a small JPG for the forums or social media. That way I still have the original as the background layer if I ever need a large print or need to revisit it. Some others want to see my PSD as well to learn from. That's just me - I know we're all different

• HansE
      HansE commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm happy to do it from scratch if it needs to be done again I know lots more than I did a couple of years ago. $99 for 4 Tb is pretty cheap though.

• Isac
      Isac commented
      Editing a comment
      That's cheap for sure. You don't have to replicate the PSD on my account, I was just interested to see it - if you deleted it, that's OK.

Beaut image Hans. Interesting range from the warm tones in the foreground, to the cool tones in the valley and hills, then warm again in the sky.
    Alan W

My Gallery

Comment

• HansE
      HansE commented
      Editing a comment
      Interesting observation made me look to see if it was obvious where the two images were joined. I would have picked different to what was actually the case, which was the far mountain range.
Working...
X