Includes seascape, panorama and travel photography

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The channel marker

G'day all

Around the harbour these channel markers keep boat navigators away from shallow waters

exif- Panny FZ-300; 1/2000s x F8,0; ISO-100; lens at 7x zoom / 160mm FF equiv

As always, feedback welcome
    Phil

Great shot Phil. I'm wondering how effective they would be in that sort of light.
    I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
    "I thought getting OLD would take much longer"

Comment

• Ozzie_Traveller
      Ozzie_Traveller commented
      Editing a comment
      G'day mate

Not sure what you mean with 'that sort of light' ... whereas it was a bright foggy morning and I have exposed for the highlights on the waters close to the camera before realigning and framing for the final image ... thus deliberately making it dark overall. Beyond resizing for here, it is an ex-camera JPG pic

ps- I am also posting an image called 'walking the dog' which was taken within minutes of the above - you can compare fog effects there !

Phil

• Isac
      Isac commented
      Editing a comment
      I was refering to that mysterious looking "foggy" light Phil. I couldn't see a light on the marker which a boatie may not have seen. Forgive me if I didn't see a light on the marker. I do love the shot, the light and shimmering reflections are super.

If you look closely you will see the housing for a flashing light on top of the channel marker.
    Regards, Keith

Comment

Working...
    X