No announcement yet.

Includes seascape, panorama and travel photography

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lake Hawthorn

Been going through some old shots and decided to try to make this one with all the dead wood in it okay to post.
    This is not too far from my home and I think I like what it has come out like, so I am going to post it. Click image for larger version

Name:	Old Loading Yards 27-09-2019  (143) - Copy.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	189.2 KB
ID:	492045

Interesting looking area. A close up of one of those logs may make for an interesting photo.
    Fujifilm X-T5, XF16-80 f/4, XF70-300 f/4-5.6, XF23 f/2, XF35 f/2, XF150-600 f/5.6-8, and a random assortment of 35mm film cameras.

Comment

• Ralph
      Ralph commented
      Editing a comment
      I think I done that and will look for it but no promises.

Taken with your Sony RX10. It produced a lovely shot for you. Unusual landscape. Well done.
    I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
    "I thought getting OLD would take much longer"

Comment

• Ralph
      Ralph commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you kindly.
      This was a camera that I just couldn't get to grips with it but I think I did get a few keepers out of it.

looks like the water is down a bit.
    and the whole point of photography is to enjoy what we are doing. good work
    Stephen Davey. Nikon Shooter

Comment

• Ralph
      Ralph commented
      Editing a comment
      At one stand this is where the local Scouts group use to sail little boats about the place.
      But it is only fed by storm water and this lake got the name of Lake Smelly and it really was on the nose which was around the time this was taken.
      They then got some brains to themselves and started to put in what is called environmental water and it is now to a better and more constant level.
      Though this isn't to where the kids can sail their little boats sadly. But the smell has gone.
      Plus a good mix of waterbirds there.
      Thanks for looking and your comments as well Stephen.
Working...
X