• Autumn leaves.....

Click image for larger version

Name:	PB207439-ORF_DxO_DeepPRIME (Custom).jpg
Views:	81
Size:	340.8 KB
ID:	495281

Cosmeston Medieval Village, Penarth.

Glad I am not leaf sweeping duty..:-)

Got me beat why sweep them up? Wouldn't look as good if they were not there. Peaceful rural scene nicely lit with a low sun.
    Better a full bottle in front of me
    than a full frontal lobotomy.
    Hans

Comment

• K1W1
      K1W1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Because they quickly become a horrible black pulpy mess that is very slippery and stays there for months until they decompose. If the wind comes before that happens then they get blown everywhere especially where the property owner least wants them.

• HansE
      HansE commented
      Editing a comment
      Never have that problem must be a victorian thing. My rose petals are a problem though, they finish up in the pool and offer no asthetics!

Beautiful shot. The leaves add that nice extra touch.
    Fujifilm X-T5, XF16-80 f/4, XF70-300 f/4-5.6, XF23 f/2, XF35 f/2, XF150-600 f/5.6-8, and a random assortment of 35mm film cameras.

Comment

Not Autumn without those beautiful leaves that adorn the area. Something magical about scenes like that. Lovely image.
      I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
      "I thought getting OLD would take much longer"

Comment

Thanks all. I would leave the leaves, they add to the soil enrichment anyway. But if we get a gale, nature will sweep them up into corners etc..:-))

Comment

• Isac
        Isac commented
        Editing a comment
        You're right Mark, all part of natures way. The sad thing is, the many humans (who are rumoured to be among the most intelligent things on the planet) seem hell bent on destroying it.

I'm loving these images of you local area Mark. I am currently watching season 3 of Hidden which is set in Wales and the landscape looks awesome, if somewhat cold.
      My Gear

Comment

• MJ224
        MJ224 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks John. Really only just got back to seasonal temperatures, it has been "warm" for the time of year until very recently....:-)

Lovely light and colour in this.
      Alan W

My Gallery

Comment

Working...
      X