No announcement yet.

Includes seascape, panorama and travel photography

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hike in the forest with the X-T5.

Hiking through Redden State Forest with the new X-T5. Loving the new camera. The weight reduction allowed me to do twice as long of a hike as I normally would have. Really liking the controls and the RAW's give me a lot of flexibility in post.

1)
    DSCF0031 by David Covarrubias, on Flickr

2)
    DSCF0043 by David Covarrubias, on Flickr

3)
    DSCF0044 by David Covarrubias, on Flickr

4)
    DSCF0049 by David Covarrubias, on Flickr

5)
    DSCF0050 by David Covarrubias, on Flickr

6)
    DSCF0051 by David Covarrubias, on Flickr
    Fujifilm X-T5, XF16-80 f/4, XF70-300 f/4-5.6, XF23 f/2, XF35 f/2, XF150-600 f/5.6-8, and a random assortment of 35mm film cameras.

Nice contrasting colours and textures in these David.

Beautiful light in the first with excellent shadow detail.
    Alan W

My Gallery

Comment

It looks like you'll be wearing that Fuji out in no time. It seems to be producing brilliant IQ for you. Lovely details in all shots and colours look beaut as well. I use one of these HERE and it really lightens the load, basically making the camera weightless. I just grab the camera, pull it up, take the shot and drop it. Easy as. I've had it for 10 years and it can carry my Sigma Bigma without any discomfort and all while walking my dog
      I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
      "I thought getting OLD would take much longer"

Comment

• David_MC
        David_MC commented
        Editing a comment
        I had something similar years ago, still have it actually. I didn't like that it took up the tripod spot and required me to constantly remove and reattach it.

• Isac
        Isac commented
        Editing a comment
        Things are better now David. My shoulder strap plate that screws onto the camera, allows for the tripod attachment plate to screw into it. I don't have to remove anything, so if I want to use my tripod, I just attach it and I'm ready to shoot. Best of both worlds

Excellent series but Alan and ISAC beat me to it so nothing more to add.

ISAC you don't really mean you just drop your camera do you?

Comment

A nice series of Nature shots which that camera reproduced so well.
        A HAPPY PENTAX USER

Comment

I see that you are using C1 2023 for editing. That explains the detail and lack of Fuji worms in t(e foliage. You should also look at DXO Pure RAW 3 if dies wonders for Fuji RAW images.

Comment

Working...
          X