No announcement yet.

Includes seascape, panorama and travel photography

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clouds at sunset after the storms

We've had a series of storms over the last few days - some serious, but we've missed the worst of them.

We saw these clouds while have dinner at a nearby club. All taken on my phone and some through glass. Processed in Lightroom/Photoshop to remove distractions.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20231226_Sam_Visit_Pixel_0027-Edit.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	239.2 KB
ID:	506199

Name:	20231226_Sam_Visit_Pixel_0035-Edit.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	233.1 KB
ID:	506197

Name:	20231226_Sam_Visit_Pixel_0039.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	224.1 KB
ID:	506196

Name:	20231226_Sam_Visit_Pixel_0041-Edit.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	244.9 KB
ID:	506198

Alan W

My Gallery

Stunning skies Alan. Colours are just so vibrant. We get them here in the west and they are amazing too like yours. I'm glad you got through the storms unscathed. It would be sad to lose 20% of our members in one hit
    I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
    "I thought getting OLD would take much longer"

Comment

• Isac
      Isac commented
      Editing a comment
      Sad that lives were lost Alan. We got updates on the news and it was not a good situation for those caught out. The lighning strikes were over 250,000 during the storm on day one. Did you get any shots?

• wigz
      wigz commented
      Editing a comment
      I didn't get any photos Isac, but my son did get some on his iPhone. There are too many trees, power lines and hills around me for decent shots so I don't really try any more.

• Isac
      Isac commented
      Editing a comment
      You can only do what you can mate!

Stunning skies. Sad to hear about all of the damage though.
    Fujifilm X-T5, XF16-80 f/4, XF70-300 f/4-5.6, XF23 f/2, XF35 f/2, XF150-600 f/5.6-8, and a random assortment of 35mm film cameras.

Comment

• wigz
      wigz commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks David. While we often have severe storms, tornadoes are fairly rare and nothing like you get in the mid-west and south. It looks like we will be having storms for the next week or so, but we need the rain.

Definitely get the best sunset shots after some cloudy/stormy weather. Do you save them somewhere where you might want to retrieve them to liven up some boring blue sky?
    Better a full bottle in front of me
    than a full frontal lobotomy.
    Hans

Comment

• wigz
      wigz commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't usually bother with sky replacement but I can find them when I need them.
Working...
X