Includes seascape, panorama and travel photography

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Early morning on the beach

No decent sunrise but a great time for a walk

Beautiful scenic spot and great captures. Great POV as well. Those colours are excellent and I reckon the sunrise is perfect. Could be wall hangers - 1 more for a fabulous tryptych. I'll let someone else mention the "H" word for #1
    I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
    "I thought getting OLD would take much longer"

Comment

G'day mate

Richard--yes that sort of bright-cloud is what we've had locally for days/weeks now and I'm looking fwd to some blue skies

Phil

Comment

Lovely shots. Your boat appears to be parked uphill in the first though.
        Fujifilm X-T5, XF16-80 f/4, XF70-300 f/4-5.6, XF23 f/2, XF35 f/2, XF150-600 f/5.6-8, and a random assortment of 35mm film cameras.

Comment

• K1W1
          K1W1 commented
          Editing a comment
          It is still in the southern hemisphere. Everything is uphill from here. :-)

Nice to see warm weather at the beach....Very calming...

Comment

I have a friend that lives on a Bali beach and sends sunrise pictures at least once a week some are crackers.
          I do like the light in the water and figure in #2
          Attached Files
          Better a full bottle in front of me
          than a full frontal lobotomy.
          Hans

Comment

• K1W1
            K1W1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks.
            Its the wet season there at the moment so it quite often rains overnight and is cloudy in the morning. It was each day we were there so no real good sunrise shots. The good thing about Bali or Fiji or Tahiti and similar places near the equator is the sunset and sunrise occur and very similar times of the day all through the year, around 6pm and 6am so its nice and easy for those who want to capture the events. If I could convince the boss that working remotely from Bali or Fiji was no different from working remotely from the hills around Melbourne I think I'd head off there. :-)

• HansE
            HansE commented
            Editing a comment
            I wouldn't blame you. We have been 5 times. My dentist is in Denpasar so I get a holiday thrown in when I go to the dentist and it has still worked out cheaper.

Beautiful tones in these
          Alan W

My Gallery

Comment

Working...
          X