No announcement yet.

Includes seascape, panorama and travel photography

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Botswana

A different view of Botswana from a light plane through a window so got a fair bit of distortion.

Click image for larger version

Name:	_18_7154.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	142.6 KB
ID:	507180

#2 I counted 18 Elephants in this one.

Name:	_18_7158.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	245.5 KB
ID:	507178

#3 Counted 23 in this one.

Name:	_18_7409.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	266.3 KB
ID:	507179
    Better a full bottle in front of me
    than a full frontal lobotomy.
    Hans

Lovely set. I have used small airplanes to get photos of housing professionally. I took a flying lessons, with a camera, excellent results...and a bit of fun too. Never elephants though...

Comment

Lovely work Hans. What lens? I've only seen elephants at zoos so to get shots of them in the wild would be super.
      I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
      "I thought getting OLD would take much longer"

Comment

• Isac
        Isac commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Hans. I still have that same lens but it was never any good for me, so it's back in the box. It was always missing focus.
        I can understand why the bull may get a bit miffed when humans are close by. Obviously no major injury to your noggin after that harrowing experience

• HansE
        HansE commented
        Editing a comment
        I think the bulls are generally ok it is when in must that they get a bit carried away. I survived but I think it may have affected me mentally

• Isac
        Isac commented
        Editing a comment
        I fully understand

Excellent shots there. Being in a small aircraft really provides a nice change of perspective to what we're normally used to at ground level.
      Fujifilm X-T5, XF16-80 f/4, XF70-300 f/4-5.6, XF23 f/2, XF35 f/2, XF150-600 f/5.6-8, and a random assortment of 35mm film cameras.

Comment

• HansE
        HansE commented
        Editing a comment
        Thaks David. Good to see and get the landscape from another perspective.
    Working...
    X