Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not necessarily my favourites...........

I found these images while having a clean up on my hard drive.

#1 Nah Trang, Vietnam
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Nha Trang 63.jpg Views:	0 Size:	244.4 KB ID:	503324

#2 Cartagena, Colombia
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Cartagena 007.jpg Views:	0 Size:	271.6 KB ID:	503325

Click image for larger version  Name:	Nha Trang 59-Enhanced-NR.jpg Views:	0 Size:	264.7 KB ID:	503326

#4 Taken back in the day when I used to do a bit of offroading. Taken in the Swifts Creek area in the Victorian High Country.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Swifts Creek_0009.jpg Views:	0 Size:	246.6 KB ID:	503327
    My Gear

Excellent set John. The first three are outstanding.
    Alan W

My Gallery

Comment

• Grumpy John
      Grumpy John commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the feedback Alan, much appreciated.

Yes good stuff. I am also going through some older images at the moment. I did a album called the first ten years and now started on the next ten years wich will finish in 2024. Giving myself plenty of time. The Vietnam picture was fimiliar. Much enjoyed. I will be heading there again in October.
    Better a full bottle in front of me
    than a full frontal lobotomy.
    Hans

Comment

• Grumpy John
      Grumpy John commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the kind words Hans.

G'day John

Your 'off-road' pic looks very similar to the road / track the motorhome found itself on yesterday arvo.
    Twas unexpected but with nowhere to turn around for a kilometre or so of gawd-awaful track

Phil

Comment

• Grumpy John
      Grumpy John commented
      Editing a comment
      This track was definitely not suitable for a motorhome, some of the fourby's struggled getting to the top.

All lovely images John. The wonders of simple engineering in #1.I see some of our Asian friend here still use them. Colours in #2 are fabulous.
    It's great to look back over old photos - I suppose that what they are for in most situations.
    I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
    "I thought getting OLD would take much longer"

Comment

Love the lady in her finery. All super shots, and well preserved. Photos and computers are easy grounds to lose photos on...

Comment

• Grumpy John
        Grumpy John commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for looking Mark.
    Working...
    X