Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• European Fallow Deer

We had to head to the Barossa Valley and as we do we get lost and we seen these deer's but we were getting really late for a wedding.
    I hoped that when we headed back home we might happen across them again. And by some gift we did.
    The wife was driving so this made it a longer walk back to them but it was still worth it I think.
    Please don't ask where they were as all I can say was between Nurrioopta and Harhdorf sorry about the spelling.
    But I was so happy that we happened to see them again but this time with photo proof.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Barossa Valley 07-02-2022 (220).jpg
Views:	66
Size:	115.0 KB
ID:	484532

Name:	Barossa Valley 07-02-2022 (234).jpg
Views:	48
Size:	456.3 KB
ID:	484533

Name:	Barossa Valley 07-02-2022 (237).jpg
Views:	42
Size:	476.3 KB
ID:	484534

Name:	Barossa Valley 07-02-2022 (275).jpg
Views:	43
Size:	149.5 KB
ID:	484535

What a good looking animal. Well fed as well. Great set of antlers Only negative I have is the wire. I try to not have any evidence of captivity when showing (wild) animal pictures.
    Better a full bottle in front of me
    than a full frontal lobotomy.
    Hans

Comment

These are great Ralph. Pretty special for me 'cause I've never seen one in the wild. You did well with what appears to be a bit of harsh light. #1 and #3 are me best picks.
      You've definitely added a new dimension to our forum - so thanks for that.
      I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
      "I thought getting OLD would take much longer"

Comment

• HansE
        HansE commented
        Editing a comment
        I have hunted and eaten them. Some Farmers poison them.

• Isac
        Isac commented
        Editing a comment
        Do they taste like chicken? most other pets seem too.

Originally posted by HansE View Post
      What a good looking animal. Well fed as well. Great set of antlers Only negative I have is the wire. I try to not have any evidence of captivity when showing (wild) animal pictures.
      Fence removal is not that hard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBCj8Kg9lZg&t=637s

I have done a quick edit on one of your images Ralph , with your permission I would like to post it here.
      My Gear

Comment

Originally posted by HansE View Post
        Hans I can understand what you are talking able but with me I am the lazy editor. I get bored very easy and it can take me a couple of day to edit .
        So I go along the line of this is where it was so this is what you get. I can really say I can live with the shots like this. But I have read one and someone said the have got rid of the wire.
        If it is a simple and quick thing to do I might try it but if it is complexed I know I will get bore real quick even if I want to make them look better I will just say too hard basket.
        And this is me and it is has been me for a very long time. So I am unsure if there is a name for it but I just call myself the lazy editor.

Comment

Originally posted by Isac View Post
          These are great Ralph. Pretty special for me 'cause I've never seen one in the wild. You did well with what appears to be a bit of harsh light. #1 and #3 are me best picks.
          You've definitely added a new dimension to our forum - so thanks for that.
          The light was very harsh on the day and As soon as I seen what came out on the laptop I could see that and it stands out.
          But it wa the best I could do with trucks racing past my backside as it was on a small country road so it was self preservation as we as trying to get a good shot.
          So what I go was the best I could do but wished I didn't have to rush as I did with them.

Comment

• Isac
            Isac commented
            Editing a comment
            You did well with the opportunity that presented itself to you, so a good effort.

Originally posted by Grumpy John View Post

Fence removal is not that hard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBCj8Kg9lZg&t=637s

I have done a quick edit on one of your images Ralph , with your permission I would like to post it here.
          Go for it mate as I would like to see it myself, also thanks for asking to.

Comment

Just a quick edit to show what is possible. Far from perfect, but you get the idea.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Fence removal.jpg Views:	0 Size:	126.8 KB ID:	484583
            My Gear

Comment

Working...
            X