• A Summer

Hot Shot.

Click image for larger version

Name:	LWvzyyv.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	108.2 KB
ID:	497410
    A HAPPY PENTAX USER

I like the combination of sharp foreground blossoms and out-of-focus background. I think better light on the foreground flowers would have made it even better,
    Alan W

My Gallery

Comment

• Isac
      Isac commented
      Editing a comment
      I NEVER use the dodge tool - it's destructive and not editable. However, I do use my own dodge and burn method which is much more user friendly.
      I add a 50% grey layer (#808080) set to Overlay - for brightening and another 50% grey layer set to Soft Light for darkening. Then paint white for bright and black for dark on the appropriate layers - with a soft brush at 20% Opacity and 20% Flow. I have an action which creates the layers and brush ready to paint.Another action resets the brush back to 400px and 100% Opacity and Flow. If you want the action, it's in my "Isac Images LUMINOSITY MASKS" set and you can download from https://www.isacimages.com/Photoshop-Actions.html and it's called "Luminosity Masks with DODGE and BURN and SHADOWS".

• eaglem
      eaglem commented
      Editing a comment
      Sounds like it is something I can use.

• Isac
      Isac commented
      Editing a comment
      Nothing to lose eaglem, give it a crack. You can also add a mask to each layer and paint out where you want.
Working...
X