Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experimenting...

This was created from 5 'Hand Held' images focused at different points from front to back then 'Auto-Aligned' and 'Auto-Blended' in PS, surprised it worked actually...
    All I need to do now is find a more interesting subject and try again.

(As mentioned elsewhere, my mower blades need a little attention...)
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Fungi, 5 stacked.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	190.2 KB
ID:	402113

What if there were no Hypothetical questions?
    CC always welcomed, feel free to post your ideas with an edit if you have time - Thanks.

Be interesting to just do a DOF comparison with a close focussing compact at smallest aperture. I recon you could get more coverage with that.

However what you've done has worked fine.. just a bit of mucking about!

Comment

It's a handy process for macros when you get such a narrow DOF. I've tried it with flowers but always on a tripod. A former member of this forum used this process to get some amazing images - almost 3D.

Comment

Originally posted by seaslug View Post
        Be interesting to just do a DOF comparison with a close focussing compact at smallest aperture. I recon you could get more coverage with that.
        However what you've done has worked fine.. just a bit of mucking about!
        P/Shop did most of the work Greg, I just clicked the buttons...I need to get a bit more serious and try again soon.

Originally posted by P Plates View Post
        It's a handy process for macros when you get such a narrow DOF. I've tried it with flowers but always on a tripod. A former member of this forum used this process to get some amazing images - almost 3D.
        'Auto-Align' worked well in this case Glenda, the camera was sitting on the ground with little movement so that had to help.

CC always welcomed, feel free to post your ideas with an edit if you have time - Thanks.

Comment

Tack sharp with good detail........................well done.
          A HAPPY PENTAX USER

Comment

Originally posted by eaglem View Post
            Tack sharp with good detail........................well done.

Thanks Eaglem, I appreciate your comments

Comment

Working...
            X