Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Few Pictures - Macro

An Open Invitation ... to anyone close enough, check this - https://beingmark.com/2018/10/04/heir-apparent/

Bearded fly, knows his garden, has no doubt or depression. Lives his life as a warrior, no looking back.

Never a dull moment beetles from the bush. Must be the wild living, makes for living wild.

Ubiquitous garden fly, enjoying the pollen like any other sane creature does. Sane is not thinking about it …

What a colourful creature. Just being its beautiful self against the blue sky. Appearing early spring for a while …

Orange eyed hopper, can be gone in the blink of an eye – mine. A family oriented fellow, usually some kids about.

Caterpillar enjoying the flower buds of a sweet-potato vine. It definitely favoured this milky food.

Sandpaper fig beetle, pregnant, and the three sisters know it. Parasitic wasps, I reckon, looking for opportunity to lay.

Lynx spider, ambusher with no instinct for blending in. Those spikes would be piercing, entrapping any passing prey.
    Nature's Place - Macro Illustrated

Welcome back Mark.
    WOW, what an excellent series of macro shots, and some nice commentary to go with them.
    I am in awe of people such as you that have the patience and foresight to capture such detailed images. I don't know if you are aware of another member, Ironwood, but he also has some wonderful macros in his portfolio.

Link
    My Gear

Comment

• Ironwood
      Ironwood commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the mention John. But I’m afraid my work falls a fair way short of Marks.

Originally posted by MarkB1 View Post
    An Open Invitation ... to anyone close enough, check this - https://beingmark.com/2018/10/04/heir-apparent/
    If I lived anywhere near Brisbane I'd be there so fast it would make your head spin .
    My Gear

Comment

All said by GJ above Mark. Up to your usual world class standard. TFS
      I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
      "I thought getting OLD would take much longer"

Comment

All up to the usual high standard, sharp and colourful
        A HAPPY PENTAX USER

Comment

Good to see you back here posting Mark, with an excellent series of images.
          Cheers, Brad.

Comment

Thanks for comments all, much appreciated.

John, if you're ever up my way ...
            Nature's Place - Macro Illustrated

Comment

Working...
            X