Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Tatts. I could not do it that trip because I was with other people but I think next trip I will be on my own, it just depends on how long I will be down for. I have to shortlist candidates and do interviews so depending on how many it may even be another FIFO trip. I will try and make the stay for 2 or 3 days though if I can.
    Lloyd
    Never make the same mistake twice, there are so many new ones, try a different one each day
    Flickr
    Smugmug

Comment

I love all of them Lloyd, great work. I want to ask a dumb question though. I presume you didn't have a tripod on you, on your way out for drinks so did you rest your camera on something or were these really short exposures?
      Jenne

My Gallery
      My Flickr Gallery

Comment

Thanks Jenne. We were on our way from dinner but I did have the tripod attached to my backpack. For the top one I just rested it on the wall, for the others I got it off the bag and set it up. I was trying to do everything in a hurry so I did not hold people up! For all the ones in the other threads they were all hand held as nobody wanted to stop and look at the view.
        Lloyd
        Never make the same mistake twice, there are so many new ones, try a different one each day
        Flickr
        Smugmug

Comment

Ahaaaa thanks Lloyd, I was really curious to see if you had taken a tripod to dinner or not
          that's what I would call dedication to your craft.
          Jenne

My Gallery
          My Flickr Gallery

Comment

Working...
          X