Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASIGN Observatory II - Planetary first light.

First light out of my freshly purchased planetary camera. This is just a screen grab from the live view without any calibration or real knowledge of what I am doing yet. Still trying to work out the capture program and settings. I am pretty impressed with the image scale though.

This camera is designed to take short videos consisting of thousands of individual frames to be sorted and stacked to produce a single, detailed and smooth image.

I had a bit of a play around with it tonight for the first time but really need to read up on how to do this. The help file is not really helping yet. It's going to take a while for me to make sense of it all. Can't wait to work it out!

Camera: Imaging Source DBK618 on an ED 120mm refractor telescope with a 2.5x powermate and a 2x Barlow.

Australian Wildlife Photographer

Barry Armstead Photography
    ASIGN Observatory II

G'day Barry

Just shows what you can do with a little magic dust ...
    Going upon your recent wildlife & astro posts, you'll come up with the goods sometime soon - and amaze us again & again with your images

Regards, Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Ozzie_Traveller View Post
      G'day Barry

Just shows what you can do with a little magic dust ...
      Going upon your recent wildlife & astro posts, you'll come up with the goods sometime soon - and amaze us again & again with your images

Regards, Phil
      Crikey Phil! What a nice thing to say! Awwww shucks!

Baz.
      Australian Wildlife Photographer

Barry Armstead Photography
      ASIGN Observatory II

Comment

Working...
      X