No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to annoy your dinner date

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n416625[/ATTACH]

I'm at a nice restaurant with spectacular views. Exquisite hot meal has just arrived on the table with chilled white SSB.
    "Ohhh look, a pretty sunset", quoth I
    "Your meal's on the table", warns date (aka hubby),"and you don't have a camera".
    To which I triumphantly wave myI phone in the air.
    "I will be back in a moment" I smile, my sweetest smile, eyes a fluttering, gazing affectionately into the stormy face of my husband.
    I dare take one shot only.
    Last edited by Phoenix; 03-01-2016, 10:27 AM.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/77375175@N04/
    Haven't been there, not done that.
    Jo

Well if you're going to confine yourself to just one shot at least make it a good one. And you have!

Thanks for not sharing iphone image of meal btw...(though a shot of stormy-faced hubby would've been priceless)
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Question everything ~ Christopher Hitchins

Comment

• Phoenix
      Phoenix commented
      Editing a comment
      ,,we should have a thread dedicated to photos of people who really didn't want their photos taken..see how many of us post a second time!!

Looks like it might be spectacular Jo, but it's so tiny I can't make out much.

Hope the meal didn't go cold (or hubby)
    Alan

D7500 | iPhone XS Max | Mac

Flickr Instagram

Comment

• Phoenix
      Phoenix commented
      Editing a comment
      Might repost this, it's as large as the forum will allow for width.

A bit small for my old eyes too Jo. I gave my old dslr to my hubby when I upgraded so he now fully understands when I yell 'stop' whilst driving or want to go out at dawn and dusk and have a nanna nap at midday.

Comment

• Phoenix
      Phoenix commented
      Editing a comment
      I am sorry I have made it a bit small. Hubby has better gear than me... just doesn't have the bug like I do. I suspect being over zelous might have destroyed any spark he might have had. I will put it in again from Flickr.

I phone pano by Joanne, on Flickr
    Can view it even larger in Flickr if you want.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/77375175@N04/
    Haven't been there, not done that.
    Jo

Comment

What a beautiful scene, the food would have to be very good to compete with that
      Cheers, Brad.

Comment

• Phoenix
        Phoenix commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you Ironwood. I think the sunset was more impressive, although the cost of the meal I will remember for a while!! :-)
    Working...
    X