• Show
Clear All

• Shadow Play

Bounding Bella (iPhone 6s)

Alan

D7500 | iPhone XS Max | Mac

Flickr Instagram

Bella here,

Alan, your work by any measure is improving week by week. I know this is largely due to my advice and guidance. Well done for taking it on board.

However, we all know Jeannie is the super model of your family. Why is she not featured in this shot? You need to recognise her talent in a more positive way if you are to have any sort of future in photography.

This may sound unduly harsh, but sometimes a reality check is required. No use asking Charles about this by the way. Reality and he are complete strangers.
    Charles

My indecision is final, I think.

Comment

Well Charles and Alan, it certainly is a dog's life!
      I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
      My memory's not as sharp as it used to be.
      Also, my memory's not as sharp as it used to be.

Comment

My apologies regarding the post above with my signature, Alan. I obviously am not the author.

Bella has taken my i-Pad and buried it in the garden. She digs it up when she wants to post something and logs on as me. She is a contributor to several forums - some of them pretty dogdgy - as well as facebook. She has nearly hacked into the CIA several times and has caused the US Strategic Air Command to scramble their bombers more than once. Fortunately cruise missiles have a remote destruct, or so she tells me.
        Charles

My indecision is final, I think.

Comment

Thanks Charles,

I was beginning to suspect that Bella had buried you in the backyard (she seems to enjoy a bit of earth moving) as you have been missing in action for quite awhile.

You have probably been enjoying/photographing Womad again? and Bella has taken advantage of your absence.

Alan

D7500 | iPhone XS Max | Mac

Flickr Instagram

Comment

Working...
          X