Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fraser Island

We decided to take the grandkids away for a few days and went to Fraser Island. It poured with rail because we caught the tail end of the last cyclone. I didn't even manage to get the camera out because every time I wanted to take shots it rained, so I braved it with a raincoat and my trusty phone. The only good thing about it being wet is the sand was packed and we didn't get bogged hahahaha

McKenzie Lake, I took this about 30 seconds before the heavens opened up on us

This really is a poor quality shot because I used zoom on the phone, one of the local Dingo's

This Stingray came sauntering past, it was huge, it conjured up memories of poor Steve Irwin

This was about the one and only time we had a clear track!!

This was what it was like most of the time, traffic jam after traffic jam. I've never seen so many 4x4's in one place.

On our way up

Lloyd
    Never make the same mistake twice, there are so many new ones, try a different one each day
    Flickr
    Smugmug

The stingray shot is great.

Comment

Wow Lloyd was that at Easter? I've never seen it that bad traffic wise.
      It's a beautiful place when you can get pockets to yourself.
      Sony A7rii
      https://www.redbubble.com/people/Tod...ortfolio?asc=u

Comment

Thanks Tony. No Todd, the end of Easter. We spent from Monday to Friday up that way. I've been up during the week before and it wasn't crowded, but we must have caught the stay over after Easter people. I've been up on weekends before as well and found it less crowded.
        Lloyd
        Never make the same mistake twice, there are so many new ones, try a different one each day
        Flickr
        Smugmug

Comment

A popular spot by the look of it!

Comment

Working...
          X