Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bribie Island northern end

Here I am with phone photos again. I really must get the camera out. We took the grandkids up the beach, one end was fine, the other an impending storm heading down.

Windswept trees in the dunes, they struggle for life

Looking south it was a beautiful day

Looking north towards Caloundra not so nice a day

One of the world war II gun emplacements, there are a few old buildings from when the government thought we were going to be invaded. There is an underground hospital and tunnels somewhere there but it is lost to history. I'm sure somebody knows where the entrance is but we couldn't find it and I don't know anybody who has.

Lloyd
    Never make the same mistake twice, there are so many new ones, try a different one each day
    Flickr
    Smugmug

Those beach scenes could almost be anywhere in Aus. including Tasmania. The phone does a pretty good job Lloyd and those ruins are fascinating.

Comment

#4 for me Lloyd. So dramatic.
      Sony A7rii
      https://www.redbubble.com/people/Tod...ortfolio?asc=u

Comment

Thanks guys. I know I live there but Bribie is still my favourite beach to visit. You get some idiots there but not like up North Shore (Teerwah). We stopped going up there because of all the hoons.
        Lloyd
        Never make the same mistake twice, there are so many new ones, try a different one each day
        Flickr
        Smugmug

Comment

Working...
        X