• Phone/ drone

Shot of the Mersey River estuary.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2a.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	172.6 KB
ID:	454428

Phantom 3 Advanced.

Loving the POV and the tones Greg. Lovely shot.
    I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
    "I thought getting OLD would take much longer"

Comment

Great shot Greg, it's getting harder and harder to find places where you are allowed to put up a drone. You can't put up, or land a drone in Vic Parks areas, but you can fly over them .
      My Gear

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpy John View Post
        Great shot Greg, it's getting harder and harder to find places where you are allowed to put up a drone. You can't put up, or land a drone in Vic Parks areas, but you can fly over them .
        It's mostly common sense, keep them away from people or ask if they mind if you use it. I generally get away by myself when I'm flying it and no body knows it's there.

Comment

• Grumpy John
          Grumpy John commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, common sense, not very common. Took my drone away with me on the last visit to the Territory, Uluru and Kata Tjuta - No Drone Zone, no drones allowed in Kings Canyon either, nor ANY national Park no matter how remote.
          I'd better stop now before the rant starts :-)

• seaslug
          seaslug commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes I don’t take mine to any of the touristy areas, there’s more than enough shots of those places anyway. It does however give me the opportunity to photograph places rarely touched and from angles others may not have thought of.
      Working...
      X