Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Must have been bored.

I thought I had missed a photo in previous scans of this day and wondered why I didn't convert the raw file before. I thought that I must have decided the picture too bland or maybe to cluttered who knows. I did think it had some pleasant elements in it though and thought it may be of interest.
    #1 the conversion from raw.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	19010926-r.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	195.8 KB
ID:	464247

Name:	19010926-a.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	186.3 KB
ID:	464248

Name:	19010926-b.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	98.7 KB
ID:	464249

Name:	19010926-c.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	243.9 KB
ID:	464250

Name:	19010926-d.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	222.6 KB
ID:	464251

This was a Hacienda of an old sisal rope factory in Mexico. Synthetics saw to its demise. I don't think I thought enough when taking the original picture.
    Better a full bottle in front of me
    than a full frontal lobotomy.
    Hans

Interesting take on the subject matter Hans. I like the presentation although maybe a shadows lift in #1 and #2 - but that's just me. The shadow shapes help deliver some nice effects.
    I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
    "I thought getting OLD would take much longer"

Comment

I can see what you mean. #5 is the result of pp from the raw image #1. I was trying to analyse the picture as I had dismissed it at an earlier viewing. I had thoughts that something like this could be set up as a challenge, if there were participating members. But it has been fairly quiet.
      Better a full bottle in front of me
      than a full frontal lobotomy.
      Hans

Comment

• HansE
        HansE commented
        Editing a comment
        The fleeting thought was to take an image and create a number of other images from it. In this case #5 is the image I would have had in mind when I took this picture. I prefer #2 and #3 as images though even though they were only elements in the original scene.

• Isac
        Isac commented
        Editing a comment
        Go for it Hans. Start a new comp - be my guest. Be interesting to see the participation rate.

• HansE
        HansE commented
        Editing a comment
        On the road. I will give it some thought.
    Working...
    X