Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Street scene

Been sitting on this for years. Obviously liked it enough to take the photograph.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1604_3777.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	574.0 KB
ID:	474637
    Better a full bottle in front of me
    than a full frontal lobotomy.
    Hans

Lovely photo Hans. A bit bright for me but others may be OK with it. IMHO it needs to have the details in the road brought out and a slight darkening of the right side where the buildings are. I had a play and used 2 levels adjustments with luminosity masks and it worked a treat. One for the road and the other for the trees. Hue/Sat for the buildings.
    I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
    "I thought getting OLD would take much longer"

Comment

I went the other way to make it like this
      Better a full bottle in front of me
      than a full frontal lobotomy.
      Hans

Comment

• HansE
        HansE commented
        Editing a comment
        Would be nice to get a few more comments. Go On Folks. Promise I will not be put out!

• Isac
        Isac commented
        Editing a comment
        More participation would certainly be great Hans. If members would post an image every week and commented on others images it may be worth keeping the forum going.

This is what I did Hans, so I suppose it's back to what the original looked like?
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Trees.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	163.9 KB
ID:	474643
      I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
      "I thought getting OLD would take much longer"

Comment

G'day Hans

Travelling - not always overnighting in internet range - seen this post today 20-nov

Your pic seems to be going towards a hi-key result and to my eyes - the subject does not equate with hi-key
        However, Isac's mods now makes it 'better' to my eyes - lovely detail and colour in the leaves and also the road surface

Bottom line - dunno mate - does our eyes always want to view stuff "as it appears normally" of is it just that some things come out better than others when one used hi-key effects??

Phil

Comment

Working...
        X