Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Ivan

Still from the other day but hey he is smiling again gee what a bonus yeah but this time he was not smiling at the camera he was in a conversation with my brother Ray and I think he was laughing at something funny

Click image for larger version

Name:	Ivan smile.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	30.6 KB
ID:	328803
    All Experts at anything were once beginners

MWAH Sandy

this is better exposed than the last shot Sandy, still going overboard with the processing I feel, now he looks like a floating head, which we know he is not so the mind struggles to process. This is a natural part of the journey to experiment, I know I look back on some of my work and think "What was I thinking". But in this case the "head" has no context, I'm looking for evidence of surroundings and get lost, hope that makes sense.
    Cheers
    Darren
    website

Comment

Yes thanks it does Darren I try other things with him but for some reason I end up dark and that is not how I see I ll go back and try somethings I guess also Darren because these were taken in the shed I am more worried about the crappy background I can only get him on the fly I wish he would pose for in a set up situation I am just at that stage now where I want to try people just to see how I go but no people to shoot only him and my brother and they are both the same "HOW LONG IS THIS GOING TAKE" how long is a piece of string I don't know because Ive never done it but Ill give it another try thanks again for you honest reply
      All Experts at anything were once beginners

MWAH Sandy

Comment

Working...
      X