• Show
Clear All

• Faster than a pigeon

Click image for larger version

Name:	19010899.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	145.2 KB
ID:	462141
    Taken at the moment he grabbed one. I would have liked to have been on the other side.
    Better a full bottle in front of me
    than a full frontal lobotomy.
    Hans

Interesting Hans, Thare appears to be a couple of people lying down - are they catching pigeons too? I agree it would gave been better to be on the other side so the image could stand on its own without explanation.
    Alan W

My Gallery

Comment

You wouldn't get away with that in Oz mate.
      I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
      "I thought getting OLD would take much longer"

Comment

• Isac
        Isac commented
        Editing a comment
        Animal cruelty and all that stuff.

• Grumpy John
        Grumpy John commented
        Editing a comment
        Photographing a minor would be a bigger issue.

• Isac
        Isac commented
        Editing a comment
        I've been through that crap before and it's very humiliating.

It is pathetic. We have some strange people in Oz on both side of the fence.
      Better a full bottle in front of me
      than a full frontal lobotomy.
      Hans

Comment

• Grumpy John
        Grumpy John commented
        Editing a comment
        I understand your frustration Greg, but the principal was probably looking out for her, and the school's interests. Passwords don't mean much to anyone who is determined to get anything they're not entitled to.
        Perhaps a release form signed by the principal and any parents whose child's photo was on the website could have prevented this from happening. Maybe even a Working with Children/police check would have helped.
        I totally agree with you, it's pretty messed up when the bastards of the world ruin it for everyone else.

• Isac
        Isac commented
        Editing a comment
        Cheers John. I guess it's not worth the hassle when you have to deal with that type of attitude. I'm not sure what they're afraid of - they are just photos of kids running in a sports event. It was in an open public park and they all had clothes on! Live and learn I guess - I won't be wasting my time doing this sort of thing again. The photos were very similar to these https://ccps.qld.edu.au/gallery/phot...etics-carnival

• Grumpy John
        Grumpy John commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree with you, it is getting ridiculous. I'll bet there were releases signed for all those images on the link you posted, plus the photographer would have had to go through a police check and get a working with children certificate.
    Working...
    X