• Show
Clear All

• Isac
    commented on 's reply
    Did you get to have a play with action?

• Isac
    commented on 's reply
    https://www.isacimages.com/Free/Isac...ING_Action.zip
    All other actions in the Photoshop section are freebies if you want to have a play.
    I don't know about Blend If in CS6, just try it and see.

• tenchy
    commented on 's reply
    I would be interested thanks. Are the blend if functions available in CS6 which is what I have as I won't pay monthly for software.

• Isac
    commented on 's reply
    First I select just the teeth and then I use a Photoshop action I wrote which sets up a masked group of 3 adjustment layers, using the Blend If sliders on 2 of those. All layers can be adjusted so it's pretty quick to get the look you're after.
    If you want the action I'll put it on my website and give you the link.

• tenchy
    commented on 's reply
    That does look better. What method are you doing?

• Isac
    replied
    Here you go, nice and white without changing the shine. If you desaturate the teeth, they will tend to look a bit grey in the darker transparent part.
    My way retains colour which you can adjust to suit and remove the colour cast.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image_41502-E.jpg
Views:	100
Size:	304.5 KB
ID:	491319

Leave a comment:

• Isac
    commented on 's reply
    The invitation was for you to do it mate, but I'll have a go.

• tenchy
    commented on 's reply
    Sure, have a go. Though there shouldn't be any colour cast on the teeth as I think I desaturated them quite a lot myself as I like white teeth myself, but not like Ross from Friends lol

• Isac
    replied
    very creative tenchy! I don't have any CC so all is good there. One thing I like to do with teeth in my images is get them to be nice and white, remove the colour cast. I guess that's an invitation to have a crack and see what you think. A lot of folk don't consider the teeth but today I was working on a couple of images to go on a flyer and did the teeth whitening and it made a massive difference. My method look nice and natural so hard to see if they've been touched up. Cheers, Greg

Leave a comment:

• Grumpy John
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Steve, just a bit of mucking around with a stock image.

• tenchy
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks.

• tenchy
    commented on 's reply
    Nice job on yours John.
    I had wanted to use 100s and 1000s sprinkles but the model is allergic to quite a fee things on her skin so sugar was safer.

• Taboo
    replied
    Well executed!

Leave a comment:

• Grumpy John
    replied
    Nicely done Steve. I had a crack at something similar, but the lips on mine were courtesy of some magic in Photoshop.
    Go to post #15.

https://www.ausph.com/forum/photohol...s-of-my-labour

Leave a comment:

• tenchy
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Phil. Mostly mine are inspired by others, tho some are original (to the best of my knowledge, I'm sure original images are very difficult to achieve these days)
Working...
X