Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yellow

I have always liked the bemused look on the recalcitrant players face. Its 14 years ago and I can't remember her name but I do recall that the "offence" was pretty minor.

Great shot K1W1. I can hear her saying "Ah, c'mon ref, I never touched her - she took a dive!" Most referees or umpires seem to favour some teams or players over others when calling decisions. Jack Ginnivan and Toby Greene in the AFL are perfect examples of this phenomenon. They appear to be given the wrong end of the stick by certain umpires. Fact of life I guess.
    I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
    "I thought getting OLD would take much longer"

Comment

Super facial expressions there...

Comment

Originally posted by Isac View Post
        Great shot K1W1. I can hear her saying "Ah, c'mon ref, I never touched her - she took a dive!" Most referees or umpires seem to favour some teams or players over others when calling decisions. Jack Ginnivan and Toby Greene in the AFL are perfect examples of this phenomenon. They appear to be given the wrong end of the stick by certain umpires. Fact of life I guess.
        In the five years I shot games for this club ranging from 9 years olds to adults and sometimes 6 games a day that was the only card I ever saw issued.

Comment

• Isac
          Isac commented
          Editing a comment
          ... that's because all the players were all good sports and played by the rules, a rare trait these days especially in high paid sports. It's a great image.
      Working...
      X