Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funky Formal Fun

This was the last of my formal bookings for the year. We had a gorgeous location picked out, and it had been storming on and off for the week leading up to it. That morning it was hot and not a cloud in the sky... then about 10mins before the session was to start the clouds rolled in, and in came one horrid storm, lightning, hail, pouring rain. The poor girl rang me and was like omg what are we going to do, so i said your welcome to come to my place i have a mini studio set up, so they turned up (both the girl and partners whole families haha) and we took them inside.. and after the normal traditional family ones i suggested something different.. (and this is one of them) ... mind you as soon as the hour was up and time for them to go make entrance, the sun came out and was perfect weather. Gahhhhh typical, but at least all the formal students were able to make their entrances without torrential storms ruining there night. The poor girl had booked a horse and carriage but cos it was roofless they had to cancel it.

anyways i would love to hear your thoughts, good and bad!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0749.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	157.9 KB
ID:	329112
    or ....?

Very very nice Angel. Suggest you lose the shadows on the walls though.
    Nikon D800 D300 D90 24-70 70-200 300F4 105 50 70-300VR 16-85VR SB900 SB600's MBD10, Tamy 90 http://sentimentalphotos.com.au/gallerys/index.html

Comment

Love this. Agree about the shadow removal

Cazz
      Please take everything I say with a grain of salt. YOU loving your work that's all that matters

http://www.facebook.com/CazzKaeser

Comment

I think the client will really like this - it's dramatic and striking, emphasizing the look suggested by the dress. I like the pp effect on this as well.

Comment

sorry i haven't had net for a while... i didn't even think about the shadows haha... i might give it a go later on... when i took the disc to her she was like ohh wow.. (i package them in pink tissue paper, then the cd case are my old ones i am using up, but black cardboard that folds out, and printed disc.. she was so excited haha, i don't normally get to see clients get their discs but she lives in my town so i delivered it to her. i'm not a big one for taking compliments well, was very humbled.

she uploaded all of them to FB within like 2mins of me dropping it off.. .. i will post some more when i hop on my desktop
          or ....?

Comment

Working...
          X