Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah i like honest feedback/critique, i usually like to hear more then, nice photo etc lol so def not here for just for some love and pat on the back. i want comments on everything whatever the viewer would like to comment on really.

Mm yeah i dunno about the elbow myself...lol.. i think i got another one with it in i'm not sure, but i was working with limited space. The chair was the mua's dining suite i just crabbed it for trying something different, so wasn't really a look intended with it
    yep the white spot it like shimmer white/silver makeup and was pretty interesting to edit properly cos of the lighting...(the bright bit on the right side/rim light is light though) the 'over tanned' is also makeup, its like a orange/bronze type shimmer.

aaaaanyways... i didn't even know i had these replies, i was just popping on to post a couple more from the same session....

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5846-3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	205.7 KB
ID:	316420

Name:	mix-1.jpg
Size:	297.9 KB
ID:	316422

Name:	IMG_5877.jpg
Size:	201.8 KB
ID:	316421

Oh i just remembered, the Mua used some of the photos in a local comp, and i think she got a few 1st n 3rds
    Last edited by angel; 29-07-2011, 06:53 PM.
    or ....?

Comment

Originally posted by Scottymc View Post
      i love the make up in the first one. I would love my missus to get a tattoo like that on her face. I reckon they are just super rad. only one side though not both. Have you thought about the chair - kinda old school haha. great pose tho and lovely shot (the chair is just pointless nit picking really). Maybe crop just the neck up and just behind the right ear?
      take this all with a grain of salt tho i am no portrait photographer!! or a good photographer at all!.
      For your second shot is a great idea. If you get another chance here is a link of other techniques very similar! probably more trial and error tho
      http://www.prophotoresource.com/home...r-subject.html
      fantastic resource! and yes angel your skills have boomed.
      dont be disheartened with no critique, Sometimes photos just dont get the attention they deserve.
      ohhh great link, thanks for sharing it!!! gorgeous photos, will come in handy with a maternity shoot i have on next weekend, will have to give it a go.
      or ....?

Comment

I love that last photo!. But im a huge fan of facial tattoos like that. its a shame its make up
        Its not paranoia if everyone is actually watching you
        MY Flickr
        Scotty's Place

Comment

1st one is very sensual too captured the mood well. maybe a bit warmer tho if you can needs a bit more warmth i reckon.
          Its not paranoia if everyone is actually watching you
          MY Flickr
          Scotty's Place

Comment

Working...
          X