Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brave man! Have emailed your wife, congratulating her on her new acquisition. That's ok isn't it? . The neighbour had one of these and I used to go do their lawn coz I liked using it! I was only about 10 at the time! I CANNOT see my kids doing that!
    Life is short, smile while you still have teeth .....
    Art-ography

Comment

Originally posted by Scottymc View Post
      I thought that you would have had a sheep kiwi?
      Hahaha, harsh Scotty, harsh..............................but I like your thinking

Originally posted by aslan View Post
      You're correct K1W1, the Victa was the first one however that was small and light enough to be used by 1 person which is what ensured its market acceptance. I just wiki'ed it and the early production numbers are staggering once he went commercial.
      A bit of useless trivia, which I just know you all love haha. The cylinder mower was invented by Edwin Budding from Gloucestershire in 1827. Rotary mowers were experimented with from around the late 1920’s and Mervyn Victa made the first single person use commercially viable one in 1952. See, now aren’t your lives all enriched because of that knowledge?

Originally posted by Lost View Post
      now you want to be careful LG; the wife might find a younger spunk to push it.
      You think I could get that lucky Ian haha

Originally posted by twistednoodle View Post
      Brave man! Have emailed your wife, congratulating her on her new acquisition. That's ok isn't it? . The neighbour had one of these and I used to go do their lawn coz I liked using it! I was only about 10 at the time! I CANNOT see my kids doing that!
      You are right Noodle, I could not even get my kids on the ride on, let alone a push mower!
      Lloyd
      Never make the same mistake twice, there are so many new ones, try a different one each day
      Flickr
      Smugmug

Comment

Working...
      X