Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photowalk

I caught up with Grumpy John this morning for a wander around the Australian Gardens. Not a lot of birdlife out, but it was great to meet you, have a wander, and chew the fat.

Here are a few of my happpysnaps from the photowalk

Cheers Richard !

Cheers Richard !

Comment

It was great to meet up with you Spearmint, I think you fared far better that I in the image department, you have some great images there. I'm busy loading my images on to the PC at the moment. I wandered over to Casey Fields after the Australia Gardens and spent a few hours shooting various sporting events.
      My Gear

Comment

Very nice work Richard. All quality of course. Did you get to teach John a few tricks?
        I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
        "I thought getting OLD would take much longer"

Comment

G'day Richard

A beaut set of images - and I would not decry them as 'snapshots' ... the results are far better than a snapshot

Phil

Comment

Very nice set of images Richard. I am not going to try and pick a favourite, as they are all excellent in their own way.
            Cheers, Brad.

Comment

Greatimages Richard. Look like a worthwhile trip for the two of you.
              Sony A7rii
              https://www.redbubble.com/people/Tod...ortfolio?asc=u

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpy John View Post
                It was great to meet up with you Spearmint, I think you fared far better that I in the image department, you have some great images there. I'm busy loading my images on to the PC at the moment. I wandered over to Casey Fields after the Australia Gardens and spent a few hours shooting various sporting events.
                You got some great shots also John! The gardens are a great place to practice bird photography IMO

Originally posted by Isac View Post
                Very nice work Richard. All quality of course. Did you get to teach John a few tricks?
                Thank you, he taught me a few

Originally posted by Ozzie_Traveller View Post
                G'day Richard

A beaut set of images - and I would not decry them as 'snapshots' ... the results are far better than a snapshot

Phil
                Thank you! Unfortunately there is no general section on this forum, and as the images weren't all birds, I wasn't sure where to post them.

Originally posted by Ironwood View Post
                Very nice set of images Richard. I am not going to try and pick a favourite, as they are all excellent in their own way.
                Thank you

Originally posted by Toddyh View Post
                Greatimages Richard. Look like a worthwhile trip for the two of you.
                Thank you. I enjoy photowalks, especially the small group ones. They are fun and intuitive
                Cheers Richard !

Comment

Working...
                X