Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I get the feeling I am beeing watched............:-)

Click image for larger version  Name:	PB277735-ORF_DxO_DeepPRIME (Custom).jpg Views:	0 Size:	262.0 KB ID:	495626

Puss Puss Puss...

Good one Mark ! ... luv the pattern and note the bottom row as well - well done to the original artist

Phil

Comment

Mmmmm! I must show this to a "Mad Cat Lady" friend. I think that she'll appreciate it.

Comment

Did you design this Mark?
        I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
        "I thought getting OLD would take much longer"

Comment

• MJ224
          MJ224 commented
          Editing a comment
          No, it is a cushion in my wife's house. I suffer from "waiting" a lot, so the camera comes out and I idle the time away taking photos in the house....

It is an excellent design, as said, credit to the designer........and it made quite an eye-catching photo.

I always like to make a cheeky title to a photo, (the idiot in me), and thus the title,,,,

• Isac
          Isac commented
          Editing a comment
          You did well Mark.

I sometimes think that things can get a bit weird or spooky and this is one of those occasions. I've never seen your cats cushion in my entire life, but while watching TV the other day, what do I see? The CATS cushion!!
        Click image for larger version

Name:	II__8568.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	282.5 KB
ID:	495717

It happens now and then, I am a singer/guitarist in a 60's cover band and I'm always looking for great songs to play from that famous era. Sometimes when I practice a song, I then hear it on the radio!! A squillion songs and they have to play that one!
        We have a great radio station here in Perth called Curtain Radio HERE if you want to listen. Mon-Fri for great music, Sat 12noon-6PM for country music. I just checked the link and at present it's a gardening show. A friend yesterday posted a photo of a Hover Fly and guess what. The subject was the Hover Fly and they said "Don't kill them" they get rid of aphids!!

I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
        "I thought getting OLD would take much longer"

Comment

• MJ224
          MJ224 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes that's the cushion. Do you ever have thoughts about the lottery numbers...:-))

• Isac
          Isac commented
          Editing a comment
          In my dreams but they disappear when I wake up!
      Working...
      X