Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A new Rone exhibition

For anyone in Melbourne who missed it on the news there is a new Rone exhibition being held in the 3rd floor of Flinders Street Station. This will be well worth seeing, and if you're planning a trip to Melbourne over the upcoming holidays it would be well worth a visit.

His installation at Burnham Beeches was incredible LINK
    My Gear

Just for those who do not know you need to book in advance you cannot simply turn up. They only let 25 people in per session.
    November is already fairly well booked.

Comment

• Grumpy John
      Grumpy John commented
      Editing a comment
      I am very impressed with your images of the Burnham Beeches installation. I actually stumbled on it by accident and was not prepared for the vastness of it. Hopefully I will be better prepared for the Flinders Street installation, plus it will be an opportunity to visit a part of the station that is not normally accessible to the general public.

• K1W1
      K1W1 commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess I had the advantage of knowing the house reasonably well with the Burnham Beeches exhibition. I think I only used a 10-24 lens on an APS-C from memory. You either have to go wide or go detail the Rone there is nothing in between.
      BTW he got is serious trouble with Heritage Victoria over the flooded room even though there was only a couple of inches of water in there.

• Grumpy John
      Grumpy John commented
      Editing a comment
      I'll be taking the R6 with the 16mm prime fitted, the 24-240 will be in the bag just in case. No backpacks allowed so I'll have to use my shoulder bag. I used my 7D with an 8-16 lens for the Burnham Beeches shots.

Looks amazing John, but a bit too far away for me.
    Alan W

My Gallery

Comment

If I had won the Powerball I would have come over John.
      I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
      "I thought getting OLD would take much longer"

Comment

Saw it on ABC breakfast show this morning. Looks impressive.
        Better a full bottle in front of me
        than a full frontal lobotomy.
        Hans

Comment

Working...
        X