X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uploading Images DIRECTLY from your Computer (ATTACHMENTS METHOD & DRAG-n-DROP).

THIS METHOD IS FOR POSTING IMAGES DIRECTLY FROM YOUR COMPUTER

NOTE* Please make sure your images are MAXIMUM 1024 PIXELS on the longest side and less than 250kb

1. After selecting the topic that you want to post your image in (eg: Birds), click the "+New Topic" button under the "Topics" tab.
    001.jpg

You are now shown the"Create New Topic"page. Enter a descriptive title into the dialog box where it shows "Enter title".
    002a.jpg

Where you see the "Write something ..." dialog box, type a description or something relevant to the image/s you are about to post).
    If posting more than 1 image in a single post, and as a courtesy to members who may comment on your photos, PLEASE number them. (eg: #1 - Bird in Bath)

2. To attach your image, click the ATTACHMENT icon to the right of the page. (Paperclip on Paper)
    002.jpg

3. That will bring up 2 buttons. Click on "Upload Attachments".
    003.jpg

4. Select your photos and click "Open".
    004.jpg

5. Your photos will now appear as icons with the available sizes you can chose when you insert your image.
    005.jpg

IMPORTANT: make sure your cursor is where you want the photo to start, ie: Top Left on a NEW LINE
    Click on the size you want to post (best is Fullsize) and the image will insert at your cursor position.
    To continue inserting images, type a new description and place the cursor where you want your next image to start and click the size you want to post.

6. Finally, you can PREVIEW your post to check how it will look BEFORE you click on "Post"
    When you are happy with the way your post will appear, click "Post".
    006.jpg

Here it all is summed up into one.
    007.jpg
    Last edited by Isac; 13-09-2018, 06:00 PM.
    I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
    "I thought getting OLD would take much longer"

This is a new way for uploading your images. You can now DRAG & DROP images (from your file manager) to the bottom area INSTEAD of using the UPLOAD ATTACHMENTS method above at #3 and #4 above.

1. Start with the above method at #1 and if you don't see the 'Upload Attachments and Upload from URL" buttons, do #2 above as well.
    2. Now, DRAG & DROP your image/s onto the area as shown below.
    Once they upload, follow the above method starting at #5, to place your image/s into your thread.

That's it!

Drag_&_Drop_Upload.jpg
    Last edited by Isac; 12-03-2020, 11:18 AM.
    I Shoot A Canon

Web: isacimages.com / My Gear / Flickr Photostream
    "I thought getting OLD would take much longer"

Comment

Working...
    X